Thursday, July 07, 2005

My name is George E. Gebhardt a resident at the Senioor Shorepine Park in Coos Bay, OR I wil be 90 years old on Aug 8, 2,005 and hope to drive my car for another 5 years. I go to the Catholic Church every Sun and to ther health club, 3 times a week. I have been retired for 25 years and enjoyed 6 different careers, rom graduate Geologist to restaurant owner. 5 years in WWII, Realtor, tree farmer, promoter, Cyanide Gold miner, Silver miner,financier, you name it. My wife Kay just turned 85. We are both thankful for rfelatively good health. We have 3 kids, Ann, Chuck and Georgiel. The first two, are now senior citizens. I wrote a 204 page autobiography. The title is "Birth, Boyhood and Beyond. It is a personal family book and can be checked out at the North Bend, Coos Bay and SWOCC college.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home